Saturday, August 2, 2008

Make Money Online Work at Home Business

Gotta love money. How do you make money? Is it given to you? Or do you work hard for your money. Do you have enough of it? Is it even possible to have enough?

Money is the one thing you can't buy in this life. Believe me if you could I would buy it all. It doesn't grow on trees and Niagara doesn't flow with it. so where does it come from? Hard work? Well yes and no. I worked very, very hard most of my life. Yet I always struggled. So what was missing? Smarts were missing. You have to be smart and work hard at something that makes lots of money you see.

I drove tow truck for many years and that is an industry that never sleeps. A truck wreck on the highway could take several hours to clean up and if it took you till 8 in the morning to clean up, you had to work the next day with no sleep. It was so exhausting and I needed out. My family missed me. Sure I got every other weekend with them but the problem was that even as hard as I worked I couldn't keep up with the bills let alone do anything fun with them on my time off.

I would end up towing the nicest vehicles; Cadillac Escalaides, Porche 911 Turbos, and
Corvettes. As exciting as it was to do it's nowhere near as fun as it is to drive them. One day I asked my self out loud, 'How in the hell do these guys afford this?'
A co-worker said, "Probably a computer geek."
"Your probably right," I said.

I did some research and realized you could sell other peoples products online as an affiliate and earn a commission. So I started at that and in a day I made my first sale. I was so excited of what the future would bring that I danced around the house. But then days and days passed and no more sales came my way.

I decided to do some more research and I found that there is a ton of money in making ads and posting other peoples ads. Everyone with a computer clicks their mouse I just had to get them to click ads on my website and I would make money. So now the ads on my site were generating money every time someone clicked them. And the money started to trickle in, my sales started to increase due to the extra traffic to my website.

I then thought, 'What if I had more websites? I would make more money because I would have more room for ads, I could sell more product and I could link all my sites together.'

So now this is what I do for money... What is it you do for money and is it worth your valuable time and energy? Remember life is short.

For more info on SEO and traffic tips visit my forum at http://www.deliveranceproject.org/dpforum2


Best of luck
Nick Poce

No comments: